Monday 23 August 2010

a little birdy told me...


All Illustrations © Kate Wilson

I spotted the work of Kate Wilson on a kooky little card I bought from Paperchase. I loved the style, and here she is. Her bird work is so sweet but her fashion work which incorporates some great use of watercolour is also very striking.

Kate Wilson has worked for clients including The New York Times, Marc Jacobs, Links of London, ASOS, Liberty of London, Topman, The Guardian, Matches and Marie Claire Prints and she also has loads of original artwork.

For more of her beautiful work click here.

Birdy Work



Fashion Illustration




1 comment:

  1. What lovely and interesting illustrations. I may just have to re-post, thanks for the introduction to this artist.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a message...