Monday 25 January 2010

vintage style packaging...



from left to right; bath foam £6.29; body lotion £5.49; cuticle oil £3.89; cleansing milk £3.89; all Boots Original

I might be a bit behind the times with these as I think this Boots Original range has been out for a while, but I thought it was worth mentioning them. I love the packaging on these products, really harking back to a bygone era. I'd like to imagine that ladies in the 20s and 30s had products that looked like this on their dressing tables. They make a lovely change to all the stripped back and minimalist designs that most cosmetics brands use these days. These products are unashamedly girly, I want them all. If anyone knows of any other great beauty packaging let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I've not seen this range in Boots before, determined to seek it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I've seen they only seem to stock this range in the larger Boots stores. But well worth hunting down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Benefit packaging! Looks fab on the dressing table (not that I have one) Fab to hae lots of potions and lotions to spoil your self with.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a message...