Wednesday 27 January 2010

it might be time for tea...






All cups and teapots designed by Jonathan Plant for Moorland Pottery

A friend treated me to one of these great mugs from Moorland Pottery and I have been in love with it ever since. How cute are they?! Here I am fully indulging in my Black Country roots by showing some designs from the Brummie Ware range. However, there are also specific designs for Stokies, Scousers, Geordies and Yorkies. There is also a great set of more general designs.

All the cups in the range are designed by Jonathan Plant and I think they make great gifts. Or just treat yourself to one!

In regards to the first mug shown here, something I didn't realise before, Midlanders call their mothers 'mom' while the rest of the country say 'mum'. Hmmm, how strange...

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I didn't realise they had such a big range. I love the Stokie ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great aren't they? They do aprons and tea towels and all sorts. i think they might start taking over my kitchen soon! " )

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a message...