Thursday 25 February 2010

lovely bit of stuff...



One last bit of illustration, I have just been finding some really interesting artists recently - I promise to move onto other things for a while now! " )

Rodrigo Francisco is graphic designer from Brazil. He is only 19 but has already worked with a whole host of great companies.

I have picked four examples of his work here, in my opinion the best from his portfolio. Love the colours and the way they have a dreamy watercolour feel to them. A very talented designer, I'm looking forward to seeing what he works on next, definitely one to watch I think.




All images © Rodrigo Francisco

3 comments:

  1. Great illustrations! I love the business and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds, I'll have a look at their sites too... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worries, glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a message...