Tuesday 9 February 2010

graphically speaking...



Graphic is a cool little bar in Soho. Every six months it collaborates with a new graphic artist and Graphic use the bar to showcase the artist's signature style. The bar wins - it looks great. The public wins - they get to see great creative work they may not have been exposed to other wise. The artist wins - they have a six month showcase in an alternative venue to the traditional gallery space. Everyone's happy!

Graphic is currently showcasing the work of graphic artist Ben Allen. He is based in Brighton and works with a mixture of different media and materials. His influences include comic book art, surfing, skateboard culture, Japanese graphics, typography, nature and the human condition.

I have picked my favourite pieces, but for Ben's full portfolio click here. Aren't they great?





All images © Ben Allen


Graphic interior with Ben Allen graphics

4 comments:

  1. Great graphics! Would love to try something like this very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing! I wouldn't mind having some of his works on my wall...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you had a really plain wall one of these prints would really make an impact. I'm going to try and get to one of his shows if I canXx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a message...