Thursday 4 February 2010

nu look...

I love seeing what other people wear, I think it gives you a good idea of what makes them tick and how they want the world to see them. I came across the Lookbook.nu site the other day and think you should take a look. It seems to be a great big collection of what people are wearing all across the world. Set up a profile, upload a picture of yourself wearing your best threads and wait for someone to 'hype' you, or comment on your snazzy get up. Such a simple idea, I love it.

Here are some of my favourites from todays 'most hyped'. What do you think?


Nadia; 17; Poland


Louise; 21; Paris


Jeff; 25; United States


Golestaneh; 25, Germany


Christine; 25; Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a message...